- Be able to identify and assess vulnerabilities and report on compliance and institutional controls.
- Gain a better understanding of IS audit and assurance guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Learn how to govern and control enterprise IT environments.
- Understand the acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems.
- Develop a working knowledge of the five domains of CISA, as prescribed by ISACA.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CISA certification exam by ISACA.
Who should take this course?
CISA training is essential for professionals dealing with controlling, monitoring, and assessing an organization’s information technology and business systems. This includes:
- IS/IT auditors/consultants
- IT compliance managers
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Chief risk & privacy officers
- Security heads/directors
- Security managers/architects