- Grasp the step-by-step methodology and tactics that hackers use to penetrate network systems
- Understand the finer nuances of trojans, backdoors and countermeasures
- Get a better understanding of IDS, firewalls, honeypots and wireless hacking
- Master advanced hacking concepts, including mobile device and smartphone hacking, writing virus codes, exploit writing & reverse engineering and corporate espionage.
- Gain expertise on advanced concepts such as advanced network packet analysis, securing IIS & Apache web servers, Windows system administration using Powershell, and hacking SQL and Oracle databases.
- Cover the latest developments in mobile and web technologies including Andriod, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows Phone and HTML 5
- Learn advanced log management for information assurance and allow you to manage information security with more clarity
Who should take this course?
The Certified Ethical Hacker CEH training course is best suited for:
- Network security officers and practitioners
- Site administrators
- IS/IT specialist, analyst or manager
- IS/IT auditor or consultant
- IT operations manager
- IT security specialist, analyst, manager, architect or administrator
- IT security officer, auditor or engineer
- Network specialist, analyst, manager, architect, consultant or administrator
- Technical support engineer
- Senior systems engineer
- Systems analyst or administrator