- Describe Blockchain technology and its key concepts
- Explain Bitcoin Transaction Process
- Work with Ethereum deployment tools
- Deploy a private Ethereum Blockchain
- Work with Hyperledger projects
Blockchain Certification Training has been designed for developers who want to decipher the global craze surrounding Blockchain, Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. You’ll learn the core structure and technical mechanisms of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger and Multichain Blockchain platforms, use the latest tools to build Blockchain applications, set up your own private Blockchain, deploy smart contracts on Ethereum and gain practical experience with real-world projects.
This Blockchain Certification course offers a hands-on training covering Bitcoins, Ethereum, Hyperledger and Multichain scenarios. From a technological standpoint, you will develop a strong grasp of core Blockchain platforms, understand what Bitcoin is and how it works, learn key vocabulary and concepts commonly used when discussing Blockchain and understand why engineers are motivated to create an app with Ethereum. Hands-on exercises and projects will give you practical experience in real-world Blockchain development scenarios.
Skills you will learn
- Deploy a business network using Hyperledger Composer
- Develop and deploy smart contracts on Ethereum test network
- Develop a private Blockchain using Multichain
- Describe the future prospects and real-world use cases of Blockchain
Who should take this course?
There is a great deal of excitement globally surrounding the opportunities that Bitcoin and underlying Blockchain technology offer for financial and non-financial institutions, as well as for individuals such as :
- Technologists interested in learning Ethereum, Hyperledger and Blockchain
- Technology architects wanting to expand their skills to Blockchain technology
- Professionals curious to learn how Blockchain technology can change the way we do business
- Entrepreneurs with technology background interested in realizing their business ideas on the Blockchain
- Anyone interested in ERC20 tokens and ICOs