- Plan, design, develop and deploy scalable and elastic cloud solutions using AWS
- Recognize and implement code-level application security (IAM roles, credentials, encryption)
- Write code that optimizes performance of AWS services
- Identify and implement the appropriate architecture for development, testing and staging environments
AWS Developer Associate
The AWS Developer Associate training picks up where the AWS Technical Essentials course left off, showing you how to plan, design and deploy scalable cloud solutions using Amazon Web Services (AWS). You will learn to work with the key AWS components such as S3, EC2, IAM, DB services, DynamoDB, AWS application services, cost management, Lambda and Kinesis management tools, VPC, Route 53, SDK, CLI and AWS security features. The course is designed to improve your mastery working with AWS and to help you pass the AWS Developer Associate Exam on the first attempt.
AWS Developer Associate training is designed to enhance your proficiency with the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud platform to develop and deploy robust cloud applications. This course builds upon the skills learned from the AWS Technical Essentials course and will show you how to write code and design scalable applications, implement application security and testing, and develop expertise with key AWS components such as S3, Dynamo DB, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudFormation and more.
Skills you will learn
- Identify and deploy secure procedures for optimal cloud deployment and maintenance
- Develop and maintain applications written for S3, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS, SWS, AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation
- Identify and implement cloud security best practices
Who should take this course?
The AWS Certified Developer Associate Level exam is designed for developers who have one or more years of experience coding solutions using AWS for Amazon Simple Storage Service, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Simple Queue Service, Amazon Simple Notification Service, Amazon Simple Workflow Service, AWS Elastic Beanstalk and AWS CloudFormation.